Post 25

Sound For Narnia 

With the sound for our scene I began by thinking about the setting of our scene and what sounds might be linked with those pleases. For example with the scene that was set in the forest I thought of many different sounds that linked to a woodland like birds chirping, rustles in leaves and a light breeze blowing threw the trees. When Isabel who paled Lucy was walking threw the woods I thought that it couldn't stay silent and we needed to maybe have music playing to emperies the curiosity and wonder of Lucy.

I used a software known as logic pro x to apply all the sounds to our Narnia video. Firstly I searched YouTube for the perfect sounds and music for our video and then downloaded them to a memory stick. Next I uploaded the video to logic muting some parts of the sound where there was traffic sounds from the A11 which was near by. I then started to place the sounds and the music in the correct parts of the video.

Ones all the music and sounds were added to the clip i then began to edit the music, EQing it and fading some sounds in to others. as well as using the fade tool I also put reverb on some of the music to make the sounds seem like the are more outside.

    
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4

Post 33

Post 31