Post 13/14 (Need to Finish)















Evaluation
With our 13 reasons why sound task I found it quite easy when it came to the recording side. As well as doing media I also take music teck so used all the skills I have enquired in those classes.

Firstly I began by recording my partner Raygen speak threw the whole of the speech trying to keep to the timings the best he could. Next I made him do short little parts of the speech so that he could focus on emphasising citron words like the actress in the original dose. Lastly in the recording proses I put all the recordings on to a soft where called logic pro x and removed any unwanted sounds and fuzzes form our takes.

When it came to finding the music that they used in the short video I had to search on the internet for a wile till I finally found the song which is called 'Mess is mine' by Vance Joy. I struggled to download this song as it would not convert to an mp3. when it came to finding the bell noise I just used YouTube to find one and simply converted it to a mp3 so that I could edit it easier premier pro. Finally with the other I just used logic pro again because I find it easy to use.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4

Post 33

Post 31